Propose a New Project
If you would like to propose a new project to us to consider for funding, please contact us for instructions on how to send us your project proposal form as below.
Select a language version:
Please see below for our project selection criteria:
- Health and/or education projects in Latin America.
- Run by a registered or recognised NGO/charitable concern or not-for-profit organisation. If not, then the waiver of this requirement must be approved by a majority of the Trustees.
- At least 2 years of accounts/financial history.
- Details of the project leader and deputies. Provide ID of trustees and the other people involved in running the organisation, proof of qualifications.
- Provides charitable benefit that is quantifiable. Impact – how many lives directly and indirectly will the project have a positive impact and make a difference.
- Measurement of social returns, evidence of results can be produced: data collection, external evaluations, feedback from beneficiaries, level of demand for the service.
- Scope of project – ability to grow and increase the number of lives affected.
- Encourages sustainable development. Long term plan/sustainability – evidence of the project raising own funds or having diversification of funding base so not reliant on one source.
- Can be visited or monitored regularly by a Trustee Approved representative.
- References from other donors
Sponsor a Child
A monthly donation of £17 provides quality education for a child at Vila Maria, Lima, Peru. Sponsors receive information on the child they are supporting and regular updates on his or her progress.